Love this, seriously. A great list.
1. Have a really bad breakup. One that rocks you to your core and makes you feel like you’ll never fall in love again because you are broken into too many pieces to be put back together.
2. Fall in love again, and realize that it’s not the end of the world when you get your heart broken, it just feels like it is. Learn that repairing yourself is something you are capable of doing, and that there isn’t a cheat code that lets you deal with the pain of a breakup quicker.
3. Go to a friend’s or a relative’s wedding and make a list of all the things you like and don’t like, things that you would do differently or wouldn’t spend your money on.
4. Make a pact with your friends to never force each other into ugly/unflattering bridesmaids dresses.
5. Get over the idea that you…
View original post 622 more words